Making a donation as an individual, company, Charitable Trust or Foundation can make a huge difference to our orphans and vulnerable children. We appreciate every donation, big and small, and by making a major gift you can make an enormous impact on the services we provide for our children.
Why Become A Patron?
We provide our major donors with:
- A dedicated report to keep you updated on the impact your gifts are making.
- Opportunities to visit our facilities you are supporting.
- Tailored communication to meet your individual interests.
- Invitations to exclusive events.
- Opportunities to network with other major donors.
- Be the first to hear about new projects and developments.
Corporate Patron Scheme
By becoming a Corporate Patron of Migdal Ohr UK, you will boost the prosperity of your company through improved corporate social responsibility:
- Improved company image
- Employee satisfaction and engagement
- Generate additional media coverage
- Advantage over competitors
- Tax deductible
£100,000 (as a single gift or over 3 years)
£20,000 per annum
£12,000 per annum
£10,500 per annum
£2,500 per annum
You can make your donation worth 25% more by adding Gift Aid, if you are a UK tax payer, as Migdal Ohr UK can claim back the basic rate tax you have already paid on your donation from the government.
Recognising your gift
Our team works with donors to find ways to thank them in a way that suits their lifestyle. We can recognise your gift publicly through naming opportunities or privately through a meeting with one of our Trustees.
Find out how we can help you achieve your philanthropy goals.
Contact Amit Fraser, Executive Director, on 075 9534 2491 or email@example.com
Thank you to all of our major donors, whose investment in Migdal Ohr has led to priceless opportunities for those less fortunate and for whom, without these gifts, those opportunities would not exist.